Welcome to the Office of Congressional Relations
The Office of Congressional Relations works closely with members of Congress and their staffs. The Office informs Commissioners and FTC staff of Capitol Hill issues and policies, and helps provide information on legislation of interest to the Commission. It also coordinates the preparation of both Congressional testimony and responses to Congressional inquiries concerning FTC policies and programs.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, please send all letters electronically to email@example.com.
The Federal Trade Commission remains focused on protecting consumers during this difficult time. FTC Staff has created a webpage dedicated to the agency’s actions addressing the Coronavirus pandemic as well as a page for Coronavirus scams. Both webpages will continue to be updated as new information arises. Please share this valuable information with your constituents as we continue to navigate these uncertain times.
- Jeanne Bumpus, Director Commission Jurisdiction and Authority, Appropriations, Reauthorization, Healthcare Competition, Special Projects
- Kim Vandecar, Senior Congressional Liaison Privacy and Data Security, Mergers, Tech Competition, Gas & Energy, Competition Issues
- Molly Crawford, Attorney 13(b), Right to Repair, Section 230, Advertising Practices, Financial Issues, For-Profit Education, COVID-related Issues, Servicemember & Veterans Fraud, Senior Fraud
- Philip Runco, Congressional Liaison Appropriations, Made in USA & Labelling, Franchises, Environmental Marketing Claims, Do Not Call, Spam, SAFE WEB, Horse Racing, Funeral Rule, Pet Medications, Government-Wide Legislation, Building Issues, Name, Image, Likeness & Sports
- Derick Rill, Congressional Liaison Congressional Outreach, Constituent Assistance
- Catherine Wayne, Congressional Liaison General Inquiries