Avoid Coronavirus Scams
- Always talk with your doctor or healthcare professional before you try any product claiming to treat, prevent, or cure COVID-19.
- Don’t post your vaccination card to your social media account. Someone could use the information for identity theft.
- Check with airlines, cruise lines, and event venues about their vaccine verification or negative testing requirements. The CDC also has travel tools and recommendations.
- When you’re looking for pandemic-related help, start with sites like coronavirus.gov and usa.gov/coronavirus.
Living through the pandemic has transformed our personal and professional lives. As we work to regain our financial footing, scammers will continue to try to steer us off course and steal our money and personal information.
- doTERRA distributors charged with making unfounded COVID-19 cure claims
- Free COVID test kits are back: Here’s how to get yours
- Unmasking sellers of bogus COVID-19 prevention claims
- Got COVID-19 tests you didn’t order? Don’t pay