Keep up with the FTC’s work by email, social media, RSS feeds and APIs.
To get email updates, enter your email address in one of the boxes below and click the subscribe button. You can choose additional subscriptions on the page that follows.
Keeps you up to date about what the agency is doing to protect consumers and ensure fair business competition in the marketplace. High level of frequency. A digest option is available.
Merger Review Alerts
Receive an alert when the FTC publishes a usually daily list of its latest Early Termination Notices related to the Hart-Scott-Rodino (HSR) Act.
Newsletter featuring FTC actions of international significance, highlighting our global work in competition, consumer protection, and data privacy.
Tips, advice and scam alerts from the nation’s consumer protection agency.
Explores selected consumer protection topics based on trends in national and state fraud report data from the FTC’s Consumer Sentinel database.
Tips to help businesses understand and comply with consumer protection rules.
Tips and updates about managing money and avoiding scams, especially for service members, veterans, and their families.
News about the agency’s competition (antitrust) work.
The FTC shares content on multiple social media platforms. See the full list, including our Commissioners’ Twitter accounts, on our Social Media page.
Use RSS aggregator software to subscribe to a feed to have content delivered directly to you instead of by email.
- Press Releases
- Competition Press Releases
- Consumer Protection Press Releases
- HSR Early Termination Notices
- Consumer Blog
- Business Blog
- Competition Matters Blog
- Data Spotlight
- Inspector General Releases and Reports
The FTC has two API endpoints:
- Early Termination Notices, which are related to the Hart-Scott-Rodino (HSR) Act’s requirements for companies concerning mergers and acquisitions. See the technical details for the HSR Early Termination Notices API endpoint.
- Do Not Call (DNC) complaints, essentially a list of the phone numbers of unwanted calls reported by consumers. See the technical details for the Do Not Call (DNC) Reported Calls Data API Endpoint.