The Federal Trade Commission hosted a one-day public event to develop solutions to the rapid rise in illegal robocalls.
The Summit included a report on the current state of the robocall technology and the industry, along with a discussion of the laws surrounding the use of robocalls. This was followed by an exploration of potential technological solutions to the problem of illegal robocalls, including panels on caller-ID spoofing and call authentication technology, data mining and anomaly detection, and call-blocking technology.
- Archived Webcast - segment 1/4
- Archived Webcast - segment 2/4
- Archived Webcast - segment 3/4
- Archived Webcast - segment 4/4
Submit Your Questions
Send us questions live during the summit:
- Tweet questions with the hashtag #FTCrobo
- Ask questions on the FTC's Facebook page
- Email questions to email@example.com