- "Testing the Production Approach to Markup Estimation," Review of Economic Studies, Forthcoming.
- "Using Disaster Induced Closures to Evaluate Discrete Choice Models of Hospital Demand," with Ted Rosenbaum and Nathan Wilson, RAND Journal of Economics, 2022.
- "Micro Data and Macro Technology," with Ezra Oberfield, Econometrica, 2021.
- "Why is Distance Important for Hospital Choice? Separating Home Bias from Transport Costs," with Ted Rosenbaum, Journal of Industrial Economics, 2021.
- "Whose Voice Do We Hear in the Marketplace?: Evidence from Consumer Complaining Behavior," Marketing Science, 2020.
- "Which Communities Complain to Policymakers? Evidence from Consumer Sentinel," Economic Inquiry, 2020.
- "The Micro Elasticity of Substitution and Non Neutral Technology," RAND Journal of Economics, 2019.
- "Why Do Previous Choices Matter for Hospital Demand? Decomposing Switching Costs from Unobserved Preferences," with Ted Rosenbaum, Review of Economics and Statistics, 2018.
- "How Do Machine Learning Algorithms Perform in Changing Environments? Evidence from Disaster Induced Hospital Closures," with Ted Rosenbaum and Nathan Wilson, Journal of Health Economics, 2018.
- "A Semiparametric Discrete Choice Model: An Application to Hospital Mergers," with Ted Rosenbaum and Steven Tenn, Economic Inquiry, 2017.
Fields of Interest
- Industrial Organization
- Applied Econometrics
Victor H. Kramer Foundation Fellow
Harvard Law School
Federal Trade Commission