David Rebich, Director and Chief Financial Officer
The Financial Management Office (FMO) is responsible for agency-wide budget, financial accounting, and acquisition policies and services, program performance reporting, compliance with federal financial management regulations and statutes, and management audit review. FMO's activities include:
- Providing accurate and timely financial information to agency and program managers, Congress, the Department of Treasury, the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), and other federal control agencies, as appropriate. See Agency Financial Report.
- Developing and applying effective financial management policies, procedures, and reports that integrate program performance.
- Preparing and justifying the FTC's annual budget and Government Performance and Results Act submissions to OMB and Congress. See Financial Documents and Government Performance and Results Act
- Executing enacted appropriations, through strategic and operational planning, distributing funds to FTC bureaus and offices, and monitoring the obligation and reprogramming of funds. See Budget History Tables.
- Maintaining agency financial accounts and records, and preparing auditable financial statements. See Office of Inspector General: Audit Report.
- Managing agency-wide contracting and acquisition policies, procedures, competitions, and systems. See Procurement Opportunities
- Administering the agency's core financial management and staff time and reporting systems