Join the Federal Trade Commission for a free, one-hour webinar to learn about the top scams reported in Virginia and get tips to help people in your community avoid scams, protect their identity and recover from identity theft.
September 25, 1:00 p.m. ET
Speakers will include staff from the:
- Federal Trade Commission
- Office of the Virginia Attorney General
- U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of Virginia
- Virginia Poverty Law Center
- Fairfax County Consumer Affairs Branch
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
How to Participate
Join the webinar online. (The link will activate a few minutes before the webinar starts.) To hear the webinar, you must call 1 (800) 260-0702. Access code 453892.
If you have trouble accessing the WebEx webinar, choose the option to run a temporary application. You also can download the presentation at Consumer.gov/StateWebinars. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Sign Up for Email Updates about the Webinar