Join the Federal Trade Commission for a free webinar to talk about fighting consumer fraud and identity theft in Illinois on March 22, from 1:00 to 2:00 PM CT
- the top scams reported in Illinois
- tips for identifying the latest scams
- how to avoid and recover from identity theft
- free resources to help your community
Speakers will include staff from the:
- Federal Trade Commission
- Illinois Attorney General’s Consumer Protection Division
- Better Business Bureau of Chicago and Northern Illinois
- Consumer Practice Group at LAF (formerly the Legal Assistance Foundation of Chicago)
How to Join the Webinar
- Join the webinar online. The link will activate a few minutes before the webinar starts.
- To hear the webinar, you must call 1(800)-230-1092. Give the operator the webinar name: Fighting Consumer Fraud and Identity Theft in Illinois.