Join the Federal Trade Commission on June 26 at 11:00 am PT for “Fighting Consumer Fraud and Identity Theft in Southern California,” a free, one-hour webinar.
You'll learn about:
- The top scams reported in Southern California
- Tips to help people recognize and avoid scams
- Free resources you can use to help people in your communities protect their identity and report identity theft
Speakers will include staff from the:
- Federal Trade Commission
- Office of the California Attorney General
- Elder Law and Advocacy
- Better Business Bureau Serving Central California & Inland Empire Counties
- Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Los Angeles County Department of Consumer and Business Affairs
To participate in the webinar on June 26:
- First, join the webinar online at https://ftc.webex.com/ftc/onstage/g.php?MTID=e5189d1a4cc5eb3eb98653a6cd06f0b2f.
- Then call 1-800-230-1059 and use the access code 468189. You must call to hear the webinar.
If you have trouble accessing the WebEx webinar, choose the option to run a temporary application. You also can download the presentation at Consumer.gov/StateWebinars. Contact us at email@example.com with questions.
Please share this webinar invitation with others who are interested in fighting fraud and identity theft in Southern California. Let them know they can sign up to get email updates about the webinar.