Join the Federal Trade Commission for a free, one-hour webinar to learn about the top scams reported in Minnesota and get tips to help people in your community avoid scams, protect their identity and recover from identity theft.
June 21 at 10 a.m. CT / 11 a.m. ET
Speakers will include staff from the:
- Federal Trade Commission
- Office of the Minnesota Attorney General
- Better Business Bureau of Minnesota and North Dakota
- Mid-Minnesota Legal Aid
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid
- Minnesota Senior Medicare Patrol
How to Participate
- Join the webinar online. The link will activate a few minutes before the webinar starts.
- To hear the webinar, you must call 1-800-700-7784 and provide the access code 449798.
If you have trouble accessing the WebEx webinar, choose the option to run a temporary application. You also can download the presentation at Consumer.gov/StateWebinars.
If you have questions about the webinar, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign Up for Email Updates about the Webinar