Join the Federal Trade Commission and the Office of the Delaware Attorney General for a free, one-hour webinar to learn about the top scams reported in Delaware and get tips to help people in your community avoid scams, protect their identity and recover from identity theft.
June 26 at 11 a.m. EDT
Speakers will include staff from the:
- Federal Trade Commission
- Office of the Delaware Attorney General
- Better Business Bureau Serving Delaware
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Legal Services Corporation of Delaware, Inc.
How to Participate
- Join the webinar online. The link will activate a few minutes before the webinar starts.
- To hear the webinar, you must call (800) 700-7784, and provide the access code 449799.
If you have trouble accessing the WebEx webinar, choose the option to run a temporary application. You also can download the presentation at Consumer.gov/StateWebinars.
Sign Up for Email Updates about the Webinar