Join the Federal Trade Commission for a free webinar to talk about fighting consumer fraud and identity theft in Indiana on Thursday, January 11 at 2 p.m. ET/1 p.m. CT.
- the top scams reported in Indiana
- tips for identifying the latest scams
- how to avoid and recover from identity theft
- free resources to help your community
Speakers will include staff from the Federal Trade Commission’s Bureau of Consumer Protection, the FTC’s Midwest Regional Office, and the Indiana Attorney General’s Consumer Protection Division.
Please share this webinar invitation with others who are interested in fighting fraud and identity theft. Let them know they can sign up to get an email reminder about the webinar.
How to Join the Webinar
- To listen by phone, call: 1-800-230-1059. Give the operator the webinar name: "Fighting Consumer Fraud and Identity Theft in Indiana"
- To join the webinar online, click this link. No advance registration required. The link will activate a few minutes before the webinar starts. If you have trouble joining the webinar, you can download the presentation at Consumer.gov/StateWebinars.