Join the Federal Trade Commission for a free webinar to talk about fighting consumer fraud and identity theft in Louisiana: Thursday, December 14, 1 – 2pm CT
- the top scams reported in Louisiana
- tips for identifying the latest scams
- how to avoid and recover from identity theft
- free resources to help your community
- working together in Louisiana
Speakers will include staff from the Federal Trade Commission’s Bureau of Consumer Protection, the FTC’s Southwest Regional Office, and the Louisiana Attorney General’s Consumer Protection Section.
Who should attend?
Anyone who works with consumers: law enforcement, financial educators, advocates, legal services providers, librarians, social service workers, community leaders and members, business leaders, members of military organizations, church leaders – and anyone else.
How to Join the Webinar on Thursday, December 14 at 1:00pm CT
- To listen by phone, call: 1-800-288-8975. Give the operator the webinar name: "Fighting Consumer Fraud and Identity Theft in Louisiana"
- To join the webinar online, go to: https://ftcevents.webex.com/ftcevents/onstage/g.php?MTID=e70a1b91b5242f32f5331072c57f6aa6d. No advance registration required. The link will activate a few minutes before the webinar starts on December 14. If you have trouble joining the webinar, you can download the presentation at Consumer.gov/StateWebinars.
Sign up for email reminders
Sign up to get an email reminder about the webinar.