The Federal Trade Commission held a public workshop to study certain activities and trends that may affect competition in the evolving health care industry. The workshop explored current developments related to:
- professional regulation of health care providers;
- innovations in health care delivery;
- advancements in health care technology;
- measuring and assessing health care quality; and
- price transparency of health care services.
Examining Health Care Competition Workshop Series:
Examining Health Care Competition: February 2015 Workshop
Examining Health Care Competition: March 2014 Workshop
Webcast and Transcript
The workshop webcast videos are available for viewing (under Video, below). Viewers may want to review the panelist slide presentations (under Event Speakers, below) as they watch the videos. A transcript for each day of the workshop is available as well (under Transcript, below).
If you have a question about the workshop, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.