- "A Review of the Economioc Literature on Cross-Market Healthcare Mergers," with Ted Rosenbaum, Antitrust Law Journal, 2019.
- "'Common Customers' and Demand Curvature in Cross-Market Hospital Mergers," Working Paper, 2019.
- "Simulating Hospital Merger Simulations," with David Balan, FTC Working Paper No. 334 (Forthcoming, Journal of Industrial Economics), 2018.
- "Economic Fundamentals: Competitive Effects," American Bar Association Fundamentals of Antitrust Economics Series, 2016.
- "Bargaining in Hospital Merger Models," with David J. Balan, Working Paper, 2015.
- "Economics at the FTC: Office Supply Retailers Redux, Healthcare Quality Efficiencies Analysis, and Litigation of an Alleged Get-Rich-Quick Scheme," with Martin Gaynor, Patrick McAlvanah, David Schmidt, and Elizabeth Schneirov, Review of Industrial Organization, 2014.
- "Hospital Merger Simulation," with Chris Garmon, American Hospital Lawyers Association Member Briefing, 2014.
- "Economics at the FTC: Hospital Mergers, Authorized Generic Drugs, and Consumer Credit Markets," with Joseph Farrell, David Balan, Brett Wendling, Review of Industrial Organization, 2011.
- Panel: "“Cross Market” Provider Mergers (Chair)," FTC Microeconomics Conference. Washington, DC (2017)
- "Quantitative Methods in Unilateral Effects Analysis," Argentine Commission for the Defense of Competition. Buenos Aires, Argentina (2016)
- "Simulating Hospital Merger Simulations," Kellogg School Fourth Annual Conference on Healthcare Markets. Evanston, IL (2015)
- "Hospital Merger Simulation," American Hospital Lawyers Association. Washington, DC (2014)
- "Economic Principles and Market Definition," OECD Regional Centre for Competition. Budapest, Hungary (2011)
Fields of Interest
- Industrial Organization
- Health Economics
Federal Trade Commission