Matthew W. Chesnes
- "Banning Foreign Pharmacies from Sponsored Search: The Online Consumer Response," with Weijia (Daisy) Dai and Ginger Zhe Jin, Marketing Science, Forthcoming.
- "The FTC's Merger Remedies 2006-2012," 2017.
- "Direct-to-Consumer Advertising and Online Search," with Ginger Zhe Jin, NBER Working Paper 22582, 2016.
- "Asymmetric Pass-Through in U.S. Gasoline Prices," Energy Journal, Volume 37, 2016.
- "The Impact of Outages on Prices and Investment in the US Oil Refining Industry," Energy Economics, 2015.
- "Gasoline Price Changes and the Petroleum Industry: An Update," 2011.
- "Direct-to-Consumer Advertising and Online Search," Marketing Science/FTC Economic Conference on Marketing and Consumer Protection. Washington, DC (2016)
- "Banning Foreign Pharmacies from Sponsored Search: The Online Consumer Response," National Bureau of Economic Research - IO. Boston, MA (2014)
- "Consumer Protection or Consumer Frustration? The Impact of Banning Foreign Pharmacies from Sponsored Search," International Industrial Organization Conference. Boston, MA (2013)
- "Asymmetric Pass-Through in U.S. Gasoline Prices," Oberlin College. Oberlin, OH (2010)
Fields of Interest
- Industrial Organization
- Pharmaceutical Advertising
- Internet Search
Federal Trade Commission
Johns Hopkins University
Department of Justice, Antitrust Division
Federal Reserve Board of Governors