The National Do Not Call Registry Data Book contains statistical data about phone numbers on the Registry, telemarketers and sellers accessing phone numbers on the Registry, and complaints consumers submit to the FTC about telemarketers allegedly violating the Do Not Call rules. Statistical data on Do Not Call (DNC) complaints is based on unverified complaints reported by consumers, not on a consumer survey.
- Interactive data dashboards, with charts, data, and maps (Tableau Public)
- National Do Not Call Registry Data Book for Fiscal Year 2017 (PDF, 8.03 MB)
- Data Files (Zip archive, CSV files; 92.6 KB)
Do Not Call complaint data are based on unverified complaints filed by consumers. The data are not based on a consumer survey. Complaints older than five years are purged biannually.
For More Information
- FTC Releases FY 2017 National Do Not Call Registry Data Book and DNC Mini Site (press release, December 18, 2017)
- What’s up with the National Do Not Call Registry (blog post, December 18, 2017)
- Register a Phone Number in the Do Not Call Registry