Join the Federal Trade Commission for a free webinar about fighting consumer fraud and identity theft in Hawaii on April 26 from 10:00 - 11:00 am HST.
- the top scams reported in Hawaii
- tips for identifying the latest scams
- how to avoid and recover from identity theft
- free resources to help your community
Speakers will include staff from the:
- Federal Trade Commission
- Hawaii Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs, Office of Consumer Protection
How to Join the Webinar
- Join the webinar online. (The link will activate a few minutes before the webinar starts.)
- To hear the webinar, you must call (800) 260-0702. Give the operator the webinar name: Fighting Consumer Fraud and Identity Theft in Hawaii.
If you have trouble accessing the webinar, choose the option to run a temporary application. You also can download the presentation at Consumer.gov/StateWebinars.