Ted C. Rosenbaum
- "A Semiparametric Discrete Choice Model: An Application to Hospital Mergers," with Devesh Raval and Steven Tenn, Economic Inquiry, Forthcoming.
- "Using Disaster Induced Closures to Evaluate Discrete Choice Models of Hospital Demand," with Devesh Raval and Nathan Wilson, Working Paper, 2017.
- "How Strong is Gravity? Using Hospital Choice to Separate Home Bias from Distance Costs," with Devesh Raval, Working Paper, 2017.
- "Why Do Previous Choices Matter for Hospital Demand? Decomposing Switching Costs from Unobserved Preference," with Devesh Raval, Working Paper, 2017.
- "How Does Steering Affect Patient Choice? Evidence from Florida Medicaid," with Devesh Raval, Working Paper, 2017.
- "A Review of the Economic Literature on Cross-Market Healthcare Mergers," with Keith Brand, Working Paper, 2017
- "Where Do Automotive Suppliers Locate and Why," Working Paper, 2013.
- "How Strong is Gravity? Using Hospital Choice to Separate Home Bias from Distance Costs," Urban Economic Association Conference. Minneapolis, MN (2016)
- "Payer Steering and Patient Welfare: Evidence from Medicaid," ASHEcon. Philadelphia, PA (2016)
- "Industrial Reorganization: Learning About Substitution Patterns From Natural Experiments," American Economic Association. Boston, MA (2015)
University of Pennsylvania
Fields of Interest
- Industrial Organization
- Urban Economics
- Health Economics
Federal Trade Commission
Federal Reserve Bank of New York