Shawn W. Ulrick
- Dominance Thresholds: A Cautionary Note, with Douglas Herman and Seth Sacher, Antitrust Bulletin, forthcoming.
- "A primer on AIDS-based Models in Antitrust," 2014.
- "The Oaxaca Decomposition Generalized to a Continuous Group Variable," Economics Letters, 2012.
- "Measuring Price Dynamics: A Guide to Understanding Payer-Physician Claims Data," with Douglas Herman, Journal of Economic and Social Measurement, 2012.
- "Merger Control in the European Union and the United States: Just the Facts," with Mats Bergman, Maria Jakobsson, and Malcolm B. Coate, European Competition Journal, 2011.
- "Comparing Merger Policies in the European Union and the United States," with Mats Bergman, Maria Jakobsson, and Malcolm B. Coate, Review of Industrial Organization, 2010.
- "Aggregation in Demand," European Competition Journal, 2010.
- "Do Court Decisions Drive the Federal Trade Commission's Enforcement Policy on Merger Settlements?," with Malcolm B. Coate, Review of Industrial Organization, 2009.
- "Using Semiparametric Methods in an Analysis of Earnings Mobility," Econometrics Journal, 2008.
- "Influential Evidence in Merger Enforcement at the Federal Trade Commission," with Malcolm B. Coate, Issues in Competition Law and Policy, Wayne Dale Collins, ed., 2008.
- "Transparency at the Federal Trade Commission: The Horizontal Merger Review Process 1996-2003," with Malcolm B. Coate, Antitrust Law Journal, 2006.
- "A Nonparametric Analysis of the Black/White Wage Gap," Applied Economics Letters, 2005.
- "Slotting Allowances in the Retail Grocery Industry," 2003.
- Various, Canadian Economics Association. Canada
- "Horizontal Merger Enforcement at FTC," International Industrial Organization Conference. Atlanta (2005)
- "Using Semiparametric Methods in an Analysis of Earnings Mobility," ESRC Econometric Study Group Conference. Bristol, England (2000)
Federal Trade Commission
Adjunct Assistant Professor
Teaching Assistant for Ph.D. econometrics course
University of Iowa
Research Consultant in labor economics litigation
George R. Neumann and Associates