- "Prices for Medical Services Vary Within Hospitals, but Vary More Across Them," with Ted Rosenbaum and Nathan Wilson, Medical Care Research and Review, 2019.
- "Adverse Selection in ACA Exchange Markets: Evidence from Colorado," American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, 2019.
- "Health Economics: Scientific Expertise and Policymaking," Oeconomia, 2018.
- "The Empirical Economist's Toolkit: From Models to Methods," with John D. Singleton, History of Political Economy, 2017.
- "Insurer-Hospital Bargaining in Selection Markets," with Eli Liebman, Working Paper, 2017.
- "The Effects of Electricity Costs on Firm Relocation Decision," with Lucia Lavric and Nicholas Hanley, Environmental Resource Economics, 2017.
University of Notre Dame
Fields of Interest
- Public Economics
- Industrial Organization
- Health Economics
- History of Applied Economics
Federal Trade Commission