- "The Fisher Effect Under Deflationary Expectations," Social Science Research Network, 2011.
- "Classical Monetary Theory and the Quantity Theory," History of Political Economy, 2000.
- "The Capacity Diversion Defense in Owens-Illinois and Donnelly," Antitrust Law Bulletin, 1997.
- "An Evolutionary Theory of the State Monopoly over Money," with K. Dowd and R. Timberlake, eds., Money and the Nation State: Financial Deregulation, Free Banking and the World Monetary System, 1997.
- "The Real-Bills Doctrine in the Light of the Law of Reflux," History of Political Economy, 1992.
- "The Use of Price Tests in Merger Analysis," with S. Stockum, Journal of Reprints in Antitrust Law and Economics, 1992.
- "On Some Classical Monetary Controversies," History of Political Economy, 1989.
- "A Reinterpretation of Classical Monetary Theory," Southern Economic Journal, 1986.
- "On the Difference Between Wealth and Liberty," International Review of Law and Economics, 1982.
- "How Natural is the Government's Monopoly over Money?” with J. Dorn, ed., Alternative to Government Fiat Money.
Fields of Interest
- Industrial Organization
- History of Economics
- Monetary Theory and Policy