- "Cognitive dissonance, motivated reasoning, and confirmation bias: Applications in Industrial Organization," with D. Stone, Handbook of Behavioral Industrial Organization (C. Tremblay and V. Tremblay, editors, Edward Elgar Publishing), Forthcoming.
- "Experimental tests of Hotelling's rule about non-renewable resource prices," with S. Templeton, SSRN Working Paper, 2017.
- "Promises and threats in bargaining," with W. Chung, SSRN Working Paper, 2017.
- "The effect of effectiveness: Donor response to aid effectiveness in a direct mail fundraising experiment," with D. Karlan, Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics, 2017.
- "Communication-Enhancing Vagueness," SSRN Working Paper, 2016.
- "Informal property rights as stable conventions in hawk-dove games with many players," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, 2015.
- "The political economy of regulation in markets with naive consumers," with P. Warren, Journal of the European Economics Association, 2015.
- "The evolution of behavior in biased populations," SSRN Working Paper, 2014.
BA Philosophy and Economics
Fields of Interest
- Game Theory
- Behavioral Economics
- Experimental Economics
Federal Trade Commission
Assistant Professor of Economics