Join the Federal Trade Commission on January 14 at 1:00 PM for “Fighting Consumer Fraud and Identity Theft in New Jersey,” a free, one-hour webinar.
You'll learn about:
- The top scams reported in New Jersey
- Tips to help people recognize and avoid scams
- Free resources you can use to help people in your communities protect their identity and report identity theft
Speakers will include staff from the:
- Federal Trade Commission
- Office of the New Jersey Attorney General
- Better Business Bureau Serving New Jersey
- Legal Services of New Jersey
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
To participate in the webinar on January 14:
- First, join the webinar online. (The link will activate a few minutes before the webinar starts.)
- Then call 1 (800) 230-1059 and use the access code 461300. You must call to hear the webinar.
If you have trouble accessing the WebEx webinar, choose the option to run a temporary application. You also can download the presentation at Consumer.gov/StateWebinars. Contact us at email@example.com with questions.
Please share this webinar invitation with others who are interested in fighting fraud and identity theft in New Jersey. Let them know they can sign up to get email updates about the webinar.