The FTC has issued a Notice that it has determined that certain acts or practices in connection with the disclosure of the filling contents of feather and down products are unfair or deceptive, and violate the FTC Act.
The FTC administrative decisions establishing penalty offenses concerning feather and down products:
- The Salisbury Co., 51 F.T.C. 1380 (1955). [link]
- Northern Feather Works, Inc., 51 F.T.C. 1367 (1955).
- Purofied Down Prods. Corp., 48 F.T.C. 155 (1951).
- Sanitary Feather Co., 48 F.T.C. 182 (1951).
- Wamill Quilt Factories, 34 F.T.C. 947 (1942).
About Notices of Penalty Offenses
A Notice of Penalty Offenses is a document listing certain types of conduct that the FTC has determined, in one or more litigated administrative cases, to be unfair or deceptive in violation of the FTC Act.
Learn more about Notices of Penalty Offenses