Nicholas M. Kreisle
- "Economics at the FTC: Fertilizer, Consumer Complaints, and Private Label Cereal," with Andrew Sweeting, David J. Balan, Matthew T. Panhans, and Devesh Raval, Review of Industrial Organization, 2020.
- "Simulating a Homogeneous Product Merger: A Case Study on Model Fit and Performance," with Daniel J. Greenfield and Mark D. Williams, FTC Working Paper 327, 2015.
- "Merger Policy at the Margin: Western Refining’s Acquisition of Giant Industries," Review of Industrial Organization, 2015.
- "Vertical Relationships and Competition in Retail Gasoline Markets: Comment, with Christopher Taylor and Paul Zimmerman, American Economic Review, 2010.
- "Accounting for Laws that Apply Differently to the United States Postal Service and Its Private Competitors," 2007.
- "Investigation of Gasoline Price Manipulation and Post-Katrina Gasoline Price Increases," 2006.
- "Municipal Provision of Wireless Internet," 2006.
- "Impact Evaluation of Merger Decisions," OECD Competition Committee Roundtable. Paris, France (2011)
BA Mathematics and Economics
Fields of Interest
- Industrial Organization
Federal Trade Commission