This event will be held online.
You're invited to a free, one-hour webinar about Fighting Consumer Fraud and Identity Theft in Pennsylvania on November 18 at 2:00 PM ET.
Here's what's on the agenda:
- Pennsylvania Fraud and Identity Theft Reports
- The Latest Scams and How to Avoid Them
- Identity Theft, Credit Freezes, and Data Breaches
- Free Resources to Help Your Community
Speakers will include staff from the:
- Federal Trade Commission
- U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Attorney General’s Office
- Southwestern Pennsylvania Legal Services, Inc.
- Community Legal Services
- BBB Serving Western Pennsylvania
Help us spread the word. Please share this invitation with colleagues who might be interested in this free webinar.
How to Join the Webinar on November 18
- Log in to the webinar at https://ftc.webex.com/ftc/onstage/g.php?MTID=ed5c6ee571202e0e5b6fdc2b0ae32b472. (This link will go live a few minutes before the webinar starts.)
- Call toll free 1-844-291-6360. Use the access code 1663925. You must call this number to hear the webinar audio. (If you have trouble accessing the WebEx webinar on November 18, you can choose to run a temporary application. You can also download the presentation at Consumer.gov/StateWebinars. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.)
Sign up for email updates about the free webinar, Fighting Consumer Fraud and Identity Theft in Pennsylvania.