Here you will find frequently requested records and other FOIA information.
Consumer Sentinel Network data: Annual and quarterly data from the Consumer Sentinel Network is available on the FTC’s interactive dashboards, and is also released annually in the Consumer Sentinel Network Data Book. The Web-based database allows you to filter data based on specific search criteria, or aggregate data in various ways, such as by date received, complaint type, company, company response, ZIP code, or state.
Other FOIA Information
- Chief FOIA Officer Annual Report
- Summary of Agency Chief FOIA Officer Reports for 2018
- FOIA Annual Reports to Congress
- FOIA Quarterly Reports
- FOIA Handbook [PDF]
- FTC FOIA Regulations 16 CFR 4.8, 4.9, 4.10 and 4.11
- OIG FY 2018 Independent Evaluation of the FTC’s Information Security Program and Practices (FISMA)