Join the Federal Trade Commission for a free, one-hour webinar on Wednesday, November 28 at 1:00 PM to learn about the top scams reported in Ohio. You'll get tips to help people in your community avoid scams, protect their identity and recover from identity theft.
Speakers will include staff from the:
- Federal Trade Commission
- Office of the Ohio Attorney General
- Legal Aid Society of Southwest Ohio, LLC
- Greater Cleveland Better Business Bureau
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Senior Medicare Patrol of Ohio
How to Participate in Fighting Consumer Fraud and Identity Theft in Ohio on November 28
- Join the webinar online. (The link will activate a few minutes before the webinar starts.)
- To hear the webinar, call 1(800) 700-7784. Access Code: 455945.
If you have trouble accessing the WebEx webinar, choose the option to run a temporary application. You also can download the presentation at Consumer.gov/StateWebinars. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Please share this webinar invitation with others who are interested in fighting fraud and identity theft in Ohio. Let them know they can sign up to get email updates about the webinar.