Join the Federal Trade Commission for a free webinar on April 25 from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM CT to learn what types of fraud Nebraskans reported.
- Get tips to help people recognize and avoid scams including
- Scams that impersonate the IRS and the Social Security Administration
- Tech support scams
- Sweepstakes and prize scams
- Robocall scams
- Scams that target small business owners
- Learn where victims of identity theft can go for help
- Hear about free resources to help people avoid scams and protect their identity
Speakers will include staff from:
- the Federal Trade Commission
- the Office of the Nebraska Attorney General
- the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Nebraska
- Better Business Bureau Serving Nebraska
- Legal Aid of Nebraska
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
To take part on April 25, click here to join the free webinar online. Then call 1 (800) 230-1074 and use the access code 465726. You must call to hear the webinar.
If you have trouble logging in to WebEx on the day of the webinar, choose the option to run a temporary application. You'll also be able to download the presentation at Consumer.gov/StateWebinars.
Have questions? Email us at email@example.com
Help Us Spread the Word
Share this invitation with others who want to fight fraud and identity theft in Nebraska. Let them know they can subscribe to get an email reminder the day of the webinar.