The Open Government Initiative lays out the Obama Administration plan to usher in a new era of open and accountable government that will bridge the gap between the American people and their government. The core values of this initiative are:
- Transparency: Government should provide citizens with information about what their government is doing so that government can be held accountable.
- Participation: Government should actively solicit expertise from outside Washington so that it makes policies with the benefit of the best information.
- Collaboration: Government officials should work together with one another and with citizens as part of doing their job of solving national problems.
Learn More About Open Government
The Federal Trade Commission has made available the following data sets not previously available online:
- FTC Nonmerger Enforcement Actions
- FTC Merger Enforcement Actions
- BC Civil Penalty Actions
- BCP Civil Penalty Actions
- HSR Merger Filings by Month
- HSR Transactions Filings and Second Requests by Fiscal Year
- Consumer Sentinel Network Data Book (CY 2008)
- Consumer Sentinel Network Data Book (CY 2009)
- Consumer Sentinel Network Data Book (CY 2010)
- Consumer Sentinel Network Data Book (CY 2011)
- Consumer Sentinel Network Data Book (CY 2012)
- Product Service Codes for the Consumer Sentinel Network
- DNC Data Book (FY 2010)
- DNC Data Book (FY 2011)
- DNC Data Book (FY 2012)
Records and Reports
- FOIA Report FY13 [PDF] [XML]
- FOIA Report FY12 [PDF] [XML]
- FOIA Report FY11 [PDF] [XML]
- FOIA Report FY10 [PDF] [XML]
- FOIA Report FY09 [PDF] [XML]
- 2012 Performance and Accountability Report
- 2011 Performance and Accountability Report
- 2010 Performance and Accountability Report
- 2009 Performance and Accountability Report
- Requesting Public Records and Information
Annual Web Measurement and Customization Technologies Review
- The FTC’s Chief Privacy Officer and Privacy Steering Committee have reviewed and verified the continued accuracy of the FTC’s cookie notice for FY 2013.
This website makes use of the Google Analytics web measurement software provided by the General Services Administration's Digital Analytics Program. For more information, see the Google Analytics Privacy Impact Assessment.
Give us your thoughts on how we can better
- develop our Open Government Plan
- prioritize information for publication
- improve the availability and quality of published information
You can send your feedback to email@example.com