Susan S. DeSanti, Director of Policy Planning
- "The Evolution of Electronic B2B Marketplaces"
Before Federal Trade Commission Public Workshop: Competition Policy in the World of B2B Electronic Marketplaces; Washington, DC, June 29, 2000
- "Guideposts in the Analysis: Federal Trade Commission and the U.S. Department of Justice, Antitrust Division Competitor Collaboration Guidelines."
Remarks by Susan S. DeSanti, Director, Policy Planning before the Houston Bar Association on December 7, 1999 in Houston, Texas.
- Competition and Efficiencies in Merger Analysis: Proposal from the Federal Trade Commission Staff Report on Competition Policy in the New High-Tech, Global Marketplace
Refore the 1996 Annual Meeting, Section of Antitrust Law, The American Bar Association, Orlando, Florida, August 6, 1996
- Selected Themes from the FTC's Hearings on Global and Innovation-Based Competition
Before the 1996 Antitrust Conference: Antitrust Issues in Today’s Economy, The Conference Board, New York, New York, March 7, 1996
- "The Intersection of Antitrust and Intellectual Property Issues: A Report from the FTC Hearings"
Before the Conference: Antitrust for High-Tech Companies; Business Development Associates, San Francisco, CA, February 2, 1996