Commission Actions: August 2002
August 30, 2002
August 28, 2002
- Docket No. 9303
In the Matter of Lentek International, Inc., Joseph Durek, and Lou Lentine.
August 27, 2002
- FTC v. Credit Enhancement Services, LLC, et al. (East. Dist. of NY)
August 23, 2002
- United States of America [for the FTC] v. E-Babylon, Inc.; Michael Zaya; and Aidan Yousif (Central District of California).
- Complaint for Civil Penalties, Injunctive and Other Relief [PDF 1.5M]
- Consent Decree and Order for Injunctive Relief, Civil Penalties, and Other Relief [PDF 1.8M]
- United States of America v. PeoplePC, Inc. (Northern Dist. of Calif.)
August 21, 2002
- FTC v. American Career Services, Inc., and Douglas Holcomb (Southern District of Alabama)
August 20, 2002
- File No. 011 0132
Docket No. C-4057
In the Matter of Biovail Corporation and Elan Corporation, PLC.
August 16, 2002
- Carter v. ICR Services Inc. (Civil Action Number 00-CV-2666)
August 14, 2002
August 13, 2002
August 8, 2002
- File No. 012 3240
In the Matter of Microsoft Corporation.
August 5, 2002
- File No. 022 3095
In the Matter of Philips Electronics North America Corporation.
- File No. 012 3191
In the Matter of Tim R. Wofford, individually and as an officer of OKie Corporation.
August 2, 2002
- Guidelines for Ensuring and Maximizing the Quality, Objectivity, Utility, and Integrity of Information Disseminated by the FTC
- Bayer AG, and Aventis S.A., File No. 011 0199, Docket No. C-4049
August 1, 2002
- FTC v. Affiliated Vendors Association, Inc., also doing business as AVA and North American Business Registry, Maurice Billion, and Joyce Billion, Civ. Action No. 3:O2-CV-0679-D (Northern District of Texas, Dallas Division)
- FTC et al. v. The Tungsten Group, Inc., et al. (D.C.E.D.Va.)