for January 1998
January 30, 1998
- FTC v. Capital City Mortgage Corporation and Thomas K. Nash (District of the District of Columbia)
- Complaint for Permanent Injunction and Other Equitable Relief
and Monetary Civil Penalties [HTML][PDF]
- News Release
- Docket No. C-3783
In the Matter of Insilco Corporation
- Docket No. C-3784
In the Matter of Jitney-Jungle Stores of America, Inc.; Bruckmann, Rosser, Sherrill & Co., L.P.; Delta Acquisition Corporation; and Delchamps, Inc.
January 28, 1998
January 27, 1998
January 23, 1998
- File No. 981 0086
In the Matter of S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc.
- Docket No. 9277
In the Matter of Brake Guard Products, Inc., and Ed F. Jones.
January 22, 1998
January 21, 1998
- File No. 951 0083
In the Matter of Sensormatic Electronics Corporation.
- In the Matter of Checkpoint Systems, Inc.
January 20, 1998
January 16, 1998
- File No. 971 0095
In the Matter of Cablevision Systems Corporation.
January 15, 1998
- Federal Trade Commission Report on Tar, Nicotine, and Carbon Monxide of the Smoke of 1249 Varieties of Domestic Cigarettes for the Year 1995
- Federal Trade Commission Cigarette Testing:
Extension of Deadline for Submission of Public Comments
January 13, 1998
- In the Matter of Tru-Vantage International, L.L.C.
January 9, 1998
- Docket No. C-3779
In the Matter of Suntrup Buick-Pontiac-GMC Truck, Inc.; Suntrup Ford, Inc.; and Thomas Suntrup.
January 6, 1998
- File No. 931 0028
In the Matter of Urological Stone Surgeons, Inc.; Stone Centers of America, L.L.C.; Urological Services, Ltd.; Donald M. Norris, M.D.; and Marc A. Rubenstein, M.D.
January 5, 1998
- U.S. v. Alpine Industries, Inc., and William J. Converse (Eastern District of Tennessee)