The Federal Trade Commission held a public workshop, “Examining Health Care Competition,” on March 20-21, 2014, to study certain activities and trends that may affect competition in the evolving health care industry. The workshop explored current developments related to:
- professional regulation of health care providers;
- innovations in health care delivery;
- advancements in health care technology;
- measuring and assessing health care quality; and
- price transparency of health care services.
A public comment period is open until April 30, 2014. See the Federal Register Notice for questions about which the FTC seeks public comment.
If you have a question about the workshop, please email email@example.com.