PROOF OF CLAIM
1. a. Have you previously requested a refund of the Wall Street Workshop tuition? Yes___ No___
b. Did you receive a refund? Yes___ No ___
2. Since paying to attend the Wall Street Workshop have you paid to attend any other seminars offered by Wade Cook Financial Corporation. Yes___ No___ Which one(s)? How much did you pay? __________________
3. Were you told at the Wall Street Workshop to practice trade, or paper trade, or simutrade until you were successful using the stock trading strategies taught at the Wall Street Workshop before actually trading with money? Yes___ No___
4. Did you practice trade, paper trade, or simutrade, until you were successful using the stock trading strategies taught at the Wall Street Workshop before actually trading with money? Yes___ No___
5. How much money did you make or lose in the twelve months following your attendance at the Wall Street Workshop using the stock trading strategies taught at the Wall Street Workshop? ______________________________ If your net gain was less than you paid in tuition for the Wall Street Workshop, or if you had net losses, you must send copies of your brokerage account statements or other reliable documentation of your trading record, along with this PROOF OF CLAIM, in order to be considered for participation in this redress program.
6. By signing this Proof of Claim and returning it to the FTC Redress Program, and upon receipt of payment under this redress program, I agree that any and all claims I may have against Wade Cook Financial Corporation for the purchase of the Wall Street Workshop are released.
I declare under penalty of perjury that the foregoing statement is true and correct.
Signed this _____ day of _____________________, 20__.