Join us for a free, one-hour webinar on July 24 at 1:00 pm CT to learn about:
- The top scams reported in Iowa
- Tips to help people recognize and avoid scams
- Free resources you can use to help people in your communities protect their identity and report identity theft
Speakers will include staff from the:
- Federal Trade Commission
- Office of the Iowa Attorney General
- U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Iowa
- Better Business Bureau Serving Greater Iowa, Quad Cities & Siouxland Region
- Iowa Legal Aid
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
To participate in the webinar on July 24:
- First, click to join the webinar: https://ftc.webex.com/ftc/onstage/g.php?MTID=eb5ed231d765c1c3685ccad93604cf586.
- Then call 1 (800) 230-2059 and use the access code 468190. You must call to hear the webinar.
Please share this invitation with others who may want to join us. Let them know they can sign up to get email updates about the webinar.
Need Technical Help?
If you have trouble accessing the WebEx webinar, choose the option to run a temporary application.
You also can download the presentation at Consumer.gov/StateWebinars.
Contact us at email@example.com with questions.