You're invited to a free, one-hour webinar: Fighting Consumer Fraud and Identity Theft in Delawareon September 30 at 2:00 PM ET.
Here's what's on the agenda:
- Delaware Fraud and Identity Theft Reports
- The Latest Scams and How to Avoid Them
- Identity Theft, Credit Freezes, and Data Breaches
- Free Resources to Help Your Community
Speakers will include staff from the Federal Trade Commission, Consumer Protection Unit at the Delaware Department of Justice, Legal Services Corporation of Delaware, Inc., and Better Business Bureau Serving Delaware.
To Join the Webinar on September 30 @ 2:00 PM ET
- Webinar URL: https://ftc.zoomgov.com/j/1601787062
- Webinar ID: 160 178 7062
- Passcode: U@df*5
- By phone: (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location): +1 669 254 5252 or +1 646 828 7666 or +1 551 285 1373 or +1 669 216 1590 or 833 568 8864 (Toll Free)
If you have questions about the webinar, email us at email@example.com