Join the Federal Trade Commission for a webinar to learn about the top scams reported in North Dakota and get tips to help people in your community avoid scams, protect their identity and recover from identity theft.
August 2 at 2 p.m. ET/1 p.m. CT
Speakers will include staff from the:
- Federal Trade Commission
- Office of the North Dakota Attorney General
- Better Business Bureau of Minnesota and North Dakota
- Legal Services of North Dakota
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
How to Participate
- Join the webinar online. The link will activate a few minutes before the webinar starts.
- To hear the webinar, you must call 1-800-260-0718, Access Code 451561.
If you have trouble accessing the WebEx webinar, choose the option to run a temporary application. You also can download the presentation at Consumer.gov/StateWebinars.
Questions about the webinar?
Sign Up for Email Updates about the Webinar