Join the Federal Trade Commission and the Arkansas Attorney General's Office for a free webinar about fighting consumer fraud and identity theft in Arkansas
May 17 10:00 am - 11:00 am CT
- the top scams reported in Arkansas
- tips for identifying the latest scams
- how to avoid and recover from identity theft
- free resources to help your community
Speakers will include staff from the:
- Federal Trade Commission
- Arkansas Attorney General's Consumer Protection Division
How to Participate on May 17
- Join the webinar online. (The link will activate a few minutes before the webinar starts.)
- To hear the webinar, you must call (800) 230-1085. Give the operator the webinar name: Fighting Consumer Fraud and Identity Theft in Arkansas.
Sign up for email updates
You can sign up to get email updates about the webinar.