Join the Federal Trade Commission for a free webinar to talk about fighting consumer fraud and identity theft in Michigan:
March 6, 2018, 1:00 PM ET / Noon CT
- the top scams reported in Michigan
- tips for identifying the latest scams
- how to avoid and recover from identity theft
- free resources to help your community
Speakers will include staff from the:
- Federal Trade Commission
- Consumer Protection Division of the Michigan Attorney General
Please share the webinar information with others who are interested in fighting fraud and identity theft. Let them know they can sign up to get an email reminder about the webinar.
How to Participate in the Webinar
- Join the webinar online. The link will activate a few minutes before the webinar.
- To hear the webinar, you must call 1(800)-230-1059. Give the operator the webinar name Fighting Fraud and Identity Theft in Michigan.