Join the Federal Trade Commission for a free webinar to talk about fighting consumer fraud and identity theft in New York.
- the top scams reported in New York
- tips for identifying the latest scams
- how to avoid and recover from identity theft
- free resources to help your community
Speakers will include staff from the:
- Federal Trade Commission
- New York Attorney General’s Consumer Frauds and Protection Bureau
- New York State Department of State, Division of Consumer Protection
- NYC Department of Consumer Affairs
- Better Business Bureau Serving Metropolitan New York
Please share the webinar information with others who are interested in fighting fraud and identity theft. Let them know they can sign up to get an email reminder about the webinar.
How to Participate in the Webinar
- Join the webinar online. If you have trouble accessing the webinar, choose the option to run a temporary application. You also can download the presentation at Consumer.gov/StateWebinars.
- To hear the webinar, you must call 1(800)-230-1092. Give the operator the webinar name Fighting Consumer Fraud and Identity Theft in New York.