Thursday, November 16, 2017, 3-4 pm ET / 1-2 pm MT / noon-1 pm PT.
To join on November 16, 1 pm MT/Noon PT:
Call: 1-(800) 230-1059 and give the operator the webinar name: Fighting Consumer Fraud and Identity Theft in Idaho
Click this link to join the webinar:
Join the Federal Trade Commission for a free webinar to talk about fighting consumer fraud and identity theft in Idaho.
- the top scams reported in Idaho
- tips for identifying the latest scams
- how to avoid and recover from identity theft
- free resources to help your community
- working together in Idaho
Speakers will include: staff from the Federal Trade Commission’s Bureau of Consumer Protection, the FTC’s Northwest Regional Office, and the Idaho Attorney General’s Consumer Protection Division.
Who should attend?
- Anyone who works with consumers: advocates, law enforcement, financial educators, legal services providers, librarians, social service workers, community leaders and members, business leaders, members of military organizations, church leaders – and anyone else.
Participate on your own, invite others in your area, or hold a watch party for your colleagues and friends to watch the webinar together.
No advance registration required. The link will activate a few minutes before the webinar starts on November 16th.
Trouble logging in? Just join the call and download the slides (available on November 16th) at Consumer.gov/StateWebinars.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.