Nathan E. Wilson
- "Can the Timing of Negotiations Impact the Consequences of Mergers?, Managerial and Decision Economics, 2014.
- "The Importance of Substitution in Assessing Health Care Provider Mergers," with Brett Wendling, Antitrust Bulletin, 2014.
- "Decomposing the American Obesity Epidemic," with Thomas G. Koch, FTC Bureau of Economics Working Paper 318, 2013.
- "For-Profit Status & Industry Evolution in Health Care Markets: Evidence from the Dialysis Industry," FTC Bureau of Economics Working Paper 314, 2013.
- "Local Market Structure and Strategic Organizational Form Choices," FTC Bureau of Economics Working Paper 311, 2012.
- "Uncertain regulatory timing and market dynamics," International Journal of Industrial Organization, 2012.
- "Capture or Contract?: The Early Years of Electric Utility Regulation," with Thomas P. Lyon, Journal of Regulatory Economics, 2012.
- "The Impact of Vertical Contracting on Firm Behavior: Evidence from Gas Stations," FTC Bureau of Economics Working Paper 310, 2012.
- "Branding, Cannibalization, and Spatial Preemption: An Application to the Hotel Industry," FTC Bureau of Economics Working Paper 309, 2011.
- "Gasoline Price Changes and the Petroleum Industry: An Update," 2011.
- "Market Structure as a Determinant of Patient Care Quality," IIOC. Boston, MA (2014)
- "How Physician Acquisitions by Hospital Systems Affect Health Outcomes and Total Costs for Medicare Recipients," Seventh Annual Searle Antitrust Economics Conference, Chicago (2014)
Fields of Interest
- Industrial Organization
- Applied Microeconomics
- Applied Microeconometrics
Federal Trade Commission
Assistant Editor of Antitrust Law Journal
American Bar Association
University of Maryland
Johns Hopkins University
Presidential Management Fellow
Department of Energy