Mary W. Sullivan
- "Economics at the FTC: Drug and PBM Mergers and Drip Pricing," with Howard A.Shelanski, Joseph Farrell, Daniel Hanner, Christopher J. Metcalf, and Brett W. Wendling, Review of Industrial Organization, 2012.
- "The Effect of the Big Eight Accounting Firm Mergers on the Market for Audit Services," Journal of Law and Economics, 2002.
- "How Brand Names Affect the Demand for Twin Automobiles," Journal of Marketing Research, 1998.
- "Slotting Allowances and the Market for New Products," Journal of Law and Economics, 1997.
- "The Antecedents and Consequences of Customer Satisfaction for Firms," with Eugene Anderson, The Antecedents and Consequences of Customer Satisfaction for Firms, 1993.
- "The Measurement and Determinants of Brand Equity: A Financial Approach," with Carol Simon, Marketing Science, 1993.
- "Brand Extensions: When to Use Them," Management Science, 1992.
- "Measuring Image Spillovers in Umbrella-Branded Products," Journal of Business, 1990.
Fields of Interest
- Consumer Protection
- Industrial Organization
Federal Trade Commission
The George Washington University
US Department of Justice
Assistant and Associate Professor
University of Chicago