- "Authorized Generic Drugs: Short-Term Effects and Long-Term Impact," 2011.
- "Price Competition and Adverstising Signals: signaling by competing senders," with Per Baltzer Overgaard, Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 2001.
- "A Game Theory Model of Celebrity Endorsements," FTC Working Paper, 1996.
- "Recursive Utility and the Rate of Impatience," Economic Theory, 1995.
- "I'm not a high-quality firm - But I play one on TV," Rand Journal of Economics, 1993.
Authorized Generic Drugs: Short-Term Effects and Long-Term Impact: A Report of the Federal Trade Commission
University of Rochester
Fields of Interest
- Industrial Organization
- Medical Devices
- Signaling Games
- Capital Theory
Federal Trade Commission