Kenneth H. Kelly
- "One Lump or Two: Unitary vs. Bifurcated Measures of Injury at the USITC," with Morris Morkre, Economic Inquiry, 2006.
- "Competition and Quality in Deregulated Industries: Lessons for the Education Debate," with Jerry Ellig, Texas Review of Law & Politics, 2002.
- "Quantifying Causes of Injury to U.S. Industries Competing with Unfairly Traded Imports: 1989 to 1994," 2002.
- "Do Unfairly Traded Imports Injure Domestic Industries?," with Morris Morkre, Review of International Economics, 1998.
- "Effects of Unfair Imports on Domestic Industries: U.S. Antidumping and Countervailing Duty Cases, 1980 to 1988," 1994.
- "Empirical Analysis for Antitrust and International Trade Law," University of Cincinnati Law Review, 1993.
- "Some Perspectives Concerning the Effects of Unfair Imports on Domestic Industries," with Morris Morkre, University of Cincinnati Law Review, 1993.
- "Merger Efficiencies: The Prodigal Son of Antitrust?," The Journal of Reprints for Antitrust Law and Economics, 1991.
- "The Antitrust Analysis of Grocery Slotting Allowances: The Procompetitive Case," Journal of Public Policy & Marketing, 1991.
- "Can Imports Injure a Domestic Industry When They Decline?," Research in Law and Economics, 1989.
- "The Analysis of Causality in Escape Clause Cases," Journal of Industrial Economics, 1988.
- "The Role of the Free Rider in Resale Price Maintenance: The Loch Ness Monster of Antitrust Captured," George Mason Law Review, 1988.
- "The Economics of Ponzi Schemes," Dept. of Treasury Ponzi Scheme Conference. New York, NY (2011)
- "The Event Study as an Investigative Tool in Merger Enforcement: The Case of Palladium," International Industrial Organization Conference. Atlanta, GA (2005)
- "Firm Size and Research Productivity," Econometric Society. Denver, CO (1980)
Fields of Interest
- Forensic Economics
- Financial Analysis
Federal Trade Commission
Johns Hopkins University
Economic Advisor to Commissioner
U.S. International Trade Commission
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
Bureau of Labor Statistics