Christopher J. Garmon
- "Hospital Merger Simulation," with Keith Brand, American Health Lawyers Association Member Briefing, 2014.
- "Employer-Provided Health Insurance and Hospital Mergers," Health Economics, Policy and Law, 2013.
- "Major League Baseball's First Year Player Draft: A Natural Laboratory for the Study of Bargaining," Journal of Sports Economics, 2013.
- "Competition in Hospital Services: United States," 2012.
- "Hospital Mergers and Competitive Effects: Two Retrospective Analyses," with Deborah Haas-Wilson, International Journal of the Economics of Business, 2011.
- "The Use of Multiple Control Groups and Data Sources as Validation in Retrospective Studies of Hospital Mergers," with Deborah Haas-Wilson, International Journal of the Economics of Business, 2011.
- "Emerging Health Care Issues: Follow-On Biologic Drug Competition," 2009.
- "Hospital Competition and Charity Care," Forum for Health Economics and Policy, 2009.
- "Economics at the FTC: Data Intensive Mergers and Policy R&D," with Michael Salinger, Keith Anderson, David Schmidt, and John Yun, Review of Industrial Organization, 2006.
- "A Note on Negligence and Collusion-Proof Liability," International Review of Law and Economics, 2005.
- "Complements Integration and Foreclosure: The Case of Joint Consumption," Southern Economic Journal, 2004.
- "Slotting Allowances and Other Marketing Practices in the Grocery Industry," 2001.
- "Hospital Merger Forecasting: Lessons from the Retrospectives and Next Steps," American Bar Association Retrospective Analysis of Agency Determinations in Merger Transactions Symposium. Washington, DC (2013)
- "Merger Review Under the New Horizontal Merger Guidelines: Physician and Hospital Market Definition," American Bar Association Antitrust in Healthcare Conference. Arlington, VA (2012)
- "The Role of Economic Analysis in Healthcare Antitrust," American Health Lawyers Association Antitrust Practice Group Mid-Year Luncheon. Orlando, FL (2012)
University of Florida
New College of Florida
Fields of Interest
- Industrial Organization
- Hospital Competition
- Biologic Pharmaceuticals
- Sports Economics
Federal Trade Commission
Johns Hopkins University
Visiting Assistant Professor