Robert Pitofsky, Chairman
- Antitrust and Intellectual Property:
Unresolved Issues at the Heart of the New Economy before the Berkeley Center for Law and Technology at the University of California, Berkeley, March 2, 2001
- "EU and U.S. Approaches to International Mergers--Views from the U.S. Federal Trade Commission"
Remarks before EC Merger Control 10th Anniversary Conference, The European Commission Directorate General for Competition, International Bar Association, Metropole Hotel, Brussels, Belgium, 14-15 September 2000
- "Balancing the New Powers and Interests of Consumers and Business in Cyberspace Commerce"
Remarks before American Bar Association 2000 Annual Meeting Plenary Session on Cyberspace Jurisdiction, London, July 17, 2000
- Challenges of the New Economy: Issues at the Intersection of Antitrust and Intellectual Property
Remarks before American Antitrust Institute, Conference: An Agenda for Antitrust in the 21st Century, National Press Club, Washington, D.C., June 15, 2000
- The Nature and Limits of Restructuring in Merger Review
Before the Cutting Edge Antitrust Conference, New York, N.Y., February 17, 2000
- Electronic Commerce and Beyond: Challenges of the New Digital Age
Before The Woodrow Wilson Center Sovereignty in the Digital Age Series, Washington, D.C., February 10, 2000
- Joint Venture Guidelines: Views from One of the Drafters
Remarks before ABA/ Section of Antitrust Law
Workshop: Joint Ventures and Strategic Alliances: The New Federal Antitrust Competitor Collaboration Guidelines, Washington, D.C., November 11 & 12, 1999
- The Effect of Global Trade on United States Competition Law and Enforcement Policies
Before Fordham Corporate Law Institute, 26th Annual Conference on International Antitrust Law & Policy, New York City, October 15, 1999
- Prepared Statement of the Federal Trade Commission Concerning H.R. 1304 the "Quality Health-Care Coalition Act of 1999"
Before The Committee on the Judiciary, United States House of Representatives
Appendix of FTC Cited Cases
- The Influence of Violent Entertainment Material on Kids:
What is to be Done?
Before National Association of Attorneys General, Summer Meeting, Nashville, Tennessee, June 25, 1999
- "Antitrust Analysis in High-Tech Industries: A 19th Century Discipline Addresses 21st Century Problems"
Before American Bar Association Section of Antitrust Law's Antitrust Issues in High-Tech Industries Workshop, Scottsdale, Arizona, February 25-26, 1999
- "Competition Policy in a Global Economy--Today And Tomorrow"
Before The European Institute's Eighth Annual Transatlantic Seminar on Trade and Investment, Washington, D.C., November 4, 1998
- "Efficiencies in Defense of Mergers: 18 Months After"
Before the George Mason Law Review Antitrust Symposium: The Changing Face of Efficiency, Washington, D.C., October 16, 1998
- "Self-Regulation and Antitrust"
Before D. C. Bar Association Symposium, February 18, 1998, Washington, D.C.
- "The Emerging Electronic Marketplace"
Before Cyberbanking and Electronic Conference, Washington, D.C., February 2, 1998
- "Vertical Restraints and Vertical Aspects of Mergers--A U.S. Perspective"
Before Fordham Corporate Law Institute, 24th Annual Conference on International Antitrust Law and Policy, October 16-17, 1997
- "Staples and Boeing: What They Say About Merger Enforcement at the FTC"
Before Antitrust 1998, Business Development Associates, The Madison Hotel, Washington, D.C., September 23, 1997
- "Mergers and Acquisitions in the Defense Industry"
Before the Subcommittee on Acquisition and Technology of the United States Senate Armed Services Committee, Washington, D.C., April 15, 1997
- "Competition Policy In Communications Industries: New Antitrust Approaches"
Before the Glasser LegalWorks Seminar on Competitive Policy in Communications Industries: New Antitrust Approaches, Washington, D.C., March 10, 1997
- "Thoughts on 'Leveling the Playing Field' in Health Care Markets"
Before the National Health Lawyers Association, Twentieth Annual Program on Antitrust in the Health Care Field, Washington, D.C., February 13, 1997
- "FTC Staff Report on Competition Policy: Six Months After"
Before American Bar Association Section of Antitrust Law, The Changing Nature of Competition--Legal and Policy Implications, Washington, D.C., November 7, 1996
- "Competition and Consumer Protection Concerns in the Brave New World of Electronic Money"
Before the United States Department of the Treasury Conference--Toward Electronic Money & Banking: The Role of Government, Washington, D.C., September 19, 1996
- "An Antitrust Progress Report for the FTC: Past, Present and Future"
Before the 1996 Antitrust Conference, Business Development Associates Inc., Washington D.C., March 4, 1996
- Testimony of the Federal Trade Commission Concerning H.R. 2925, and the Application of the Antitrust Laws to Health Care Provider Networks
Before The Committee on the Judiciary United States House of Representatives, Washington D.C., February 27, 1996
- "International Antritrust: An FTC Perspective"
Before the Fordham Corporate Law Institute 22nd Annual Conference on International Antitrust Law & Policy, Fordham University Law School, New York, New York, October 26, 1995
- "Subsequent Review: A Slightly Different Approach to Antitrust Enforcement"
Before The Antitrust Section of the American Bar Association, Chicago, Illinois, August 7, 1995