Commission Actions: November 2001
November 27, 2001
- File No. 012 3151
Docket No. C-4026
In the Matter of FanBuzz, Inc.
November 26, 2001
- FTC v. 1st Financial Solutions, Inc., et al. (Northern Dist. of Ill.)
November 20, 2001
- FTC v. The Hearst Trust, The Hearst Corporation, and First DataBank, Inc. (District Court for the District of Columbia), Civ. No.1:01CV00734
- Stipulation For Entry of Final Order and Stipulated Permanent Injunction [PDF 9K ]
- Final Order and Stipulated Permanent Injunction [PDF 60K ]
- Exhibit F: Monitor Agreement Between Defendants And Richard Shermer (Dated November 2, 2001) [PDF 352K]
- News Release
- FTC v. New Millennium Concepts, Inc., et al. (Northern Dist. of Illinois)
November 15, 2001
- Competition and Intellectual Property Law and Policy in the Knowledge-Based Economy:
Notice of Public Hearings and Opportunity for Comment
November 14, 2001
- FTC v. George L. Capell ("Capell") (Eastern District of Pennsylvania)
November 13, 2001
- FTC v. A AAAAuto Car Brokers, Inc., et al. (Dist. of Nevada)
November 8, 2001
- File No. 012 3116
In the Matter of Esrim Ve Sheva Holding Corporation, a corporation, sometimes doing business as Gadget Universe, and Alexander Elnekaveh, individually and as an officer of the corporation.
November 7, 2001
- Testimony of Timothy J. Muris, Chairman of the Federal Trade Commission, on Commission Law Enforcement and Programmatic Priorities
Before the Subcommittee on Commerce, Trade and Consumer Protection of the House Energy and Commerce Committee
November 6, 2001
- FTC v. Salyon, Inc., a California corporation
dba First Liberty Financial, Salyon National Credit, Shop Salyon, and Quicklinks.com; Mark Joseph Lyon; John Donald Lyon; and Kurt Charles Uhler (District Court for the Central District of California, Southern Division)
- File No. 012 3121
In the Matter of Perrigo Company.
- File No. 012 3051
In the Matter of A & S Pharmaceutical Corporation.
- File No. 012 3039
In the Matter of Leiner Health Products, Inc.
- File No. 012 3058
In the Matter of LNK International, Inc.
- File No. 012 3059
In the Matter of Pharmaceutical Formulations, Inc.
- Prepared Statement of the Federal Trade Commission On Charitable Solicitation Fraud,
Presented By J. Howard Beales, III, Director, Bureau of Consumer Protection, Before the Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, United States House of Representatives
November 5, 2001
- FTC and Commonwealth of Virginia, ex Rel. General of Virginia, v. Med Resorts International, Inc., a Virginia Corporation, et al. (Northern District of Illinois Eastern Division)
- FTC and the People of the State of New York v. The Crescent Publishing Group, Inc., et al. (Southern District of New York)
November 1, 2001
- Prepared Statement of the Federal Trade Commission Concerning Its Recent Enforcement Action Against Ira Smolev, Triad, and Related Parties
Presented by Elaine Kolish, Associate Director for Enforcement, Bureau of Consumer Protection, Before the Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Credit of the Committee on Financial Services, United States House of Representatives.